A-Z of Civil Litigation 2nd ed
The A-Z of Civil Litigation provides an accessible reference guide to civil litigation and the Civil Procedure Rules. Organised A to Z by topic, it allows practitioners to go straight to an entry on a particular topic and find the relevant Rule and commentary.
- Saves time and effort researching the Civil Procedure Rules
- Avoids the problem of having to know in advance which Rule applies to a given matter
- Includes in each entry a résumé of the given Rule explaining the relevant procedure or particular requirements of the court
- Written in plain, easy to understand language
- Includes cross-references to related topics helping pinpoint the information needed
- Published both as a handy paperback book and as an online product