CLERK AND LINDSELL ON TORTS NINETEENTH EDITION ( SECOND-HAND )
Clerk & Lindsell on Torts is the definitive work in this area. It offers the most comprehensive coverage available, providing the user with indispensable access to current, frequent and unrivalled authoritative information on all aspects of tort. An essential reference tool, it is widely referred to and cited by practitioners and the judiciary.
The work covers all areas of tort, including negligence, defamation, nuisance and trespass, and statutory torts. It deals with each tort individually, chapter by chapter, and sets out possible defences while considering relevant human rights issues.
- The 4th cumulative Supplement was published in October 2009
- The 3rd cumulative Supplement was published in October 2008
- The 2nd cumulative Supplement was published in November 2007
- The 1st Supplement was published in December 2006
- The Main Work was published in December 2005
- Covers all the torts in one place, saving time looking elsewhere
- Offers unequalled explanation of the general principles
- Comprehensive commentary on recent case law shows how the general principles apply to different situations
- Relevant to all common law countries, considering commonwealth law where relevant