SET-OFF AND NETTING, DERIVATIVES, CLEARING SYSTEMS 2ND EDITION
This volume examines set-off and netting, derivatives and clearing systems, providing a comparative overview of the law and practice in the key jurisdictions of the world.
- Contains a worldwide comparative study of set-off and netting including a survey of special netting statutes globally
- Provides outlines of set-off and netting agreements together with commentary, including group account netting
- Surveys the types of derivatives and derivatives markets
- Examines derivatives documentation
- Provides clear outlines for swaps and derivatives transactions often muddled by imprecise jargon
- Discusses the legal risks arising from derivatives
- Analyses the ISDA master agreement
- Deals with the law of securities settlement systems
There are no reviews yet.