A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR COMPANY DIRECTORS IN MALAYSIA, SECOND EDITION
The second edition of A Practical Guide for Company Directors in Malaysia has been revised to take into account the new Companies Act 2016 (Act 777), the Interest Schemes Act 2016 (Act 778), the Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance 2017, the Rules on Take-overs, Mergers and Compulsory Acquisitions 2016 and the Bursa Securities Listing Requirements and Rules. It is a highly practical and comprehensive reference book that caters not only for those who aspire to be directors of companies but is also useful especially for directors who are already sitting on company Boards and their advisers.
This book provides useful practical guides and is very readable for directors, professionals in businesses and industries, business decision-makers, practitioners and students of Professional Bodies, undergraduate or postgraduate students in Business Studies, Corporate Administration and Corporate Governance at institutions of higher learning. Corporate secretarial procedures and actions for compliance with the Companies Act 2016 are fully explained.
- Fully updated to include the Companies Act 2016 (Act 777)
- Written by author with vast company law and corporate secretarial experience
- Provides in-depth practical guidance and straightforward explanation of key cases
- Systematic and well-structure organization of content
- Important rulings are reproduced for easy reference
- Includes new chapters on Corporate Rescue Mechanism and Interest Schemes
- Contains relevant prescribed forms and guidelines