EMPLOYMENT LAW EIGHT EDITION
Employment Law provides a succinct and engaging account of employment law and industrial relations law.
- Provides a succinct account of employment law and industrial relations law
- Set in the context of experience in the workplace as well as within the wider social and political framework
- Draws references from the British courts, the Court of Justice of the European Union and the European Court of Human Rights
- Written in a straightforward and engaging style, making it easy for students to understand the topic and grasp difficult concepts
- Covers the latest legislative and case law developments