Enforcement of Judgments and Arbitral Awards 3rd ed
This third edition of Enforcement of Judgments and Arbitral Awards provides essential reading for international lawyers and general counsel.
With contributions from leading lawyers, the guide provides a high level overview of the key issues involved in the enforcement of judgments and arbitral awards across 28 jurisdictions.
The Q&A addresses a range of topics, including:-
- definitions and preliminary proceedings;
- applicable regulations/ conventions;
- pending appeals;
- enforceable judgments;
- conditions for recognition and enforcement;
- proper service;
- public policy;
- provisional remedies;
- actual enforcement;
- enforcing foreign judgments/ awards;
- enforcement proceedings;
- and any reform proposals.