PALMER’S LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP LAW THIRD EDITION
A Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) shares many of the features of a normal partnership, but importantly is an entity distinct from its partners and controlled under company law principles.
The great challenge for practitioners is working out which parts of corporate legislation do and do not apply to this unique structure.
Now in its third edition, Palmer’s Limited Liability Partnership Law brings clarity to this still developing area of law with insightful analysis on the problems of running an LLP combined with extracts of relevant legislation that can be drawn upon by those working in this area.
- Provides a complete guide to the law of limited liability partnerships (LLPs).
- Covers topics such as formation, accounting and auditing, members, minority protection, raising loan capital, insolvency and disqualification
- Explains all important case law on LLPs, much of which has not been analysed in any detail
- Makes it clear which sections of the Companies Act 2006 apply to LLPs and which do not
- Includes full text of the legislation relating to LLPs with accompanying regulations as selected by the team of expert authors
- Contrasts the position in Scotland with that of England and Wales
Out of stock