Veerinder on Taxation, 6th Edition focuses on laying a solid foundation by discussing the fundamental principles and practices of Malaysian taxation through case law decisions and administrative practices. As a result, the book includes chapters on the contribution of taxation to the national economy, the theoretical aspects of tax systems and structures, the legal and practical aspects of Malaysian taxation, and examples of how principles are applied. Relevant domestic and international case law decisions are discussed.
Many practical examples are included, which should be especially useful to readers. Furthermore, some diagrammatic presentations and flow charts are provided to help readers understand the fundamental principles of taxation.
This edition covers all revisions made up to and including June 22, 2022.
- The 2022 Budget, the Finance Act of 2021, and the most recent exemption orders, rules, and public judgments released are among the tax developments covered in this edition
- The user-friendly structure makes it easy for readers to find the solutions to their tax issues
- Comprehensive indexing, finding aids, and cross-referencing
- All content, rates, and tables are current
- This edition covers all revisions made up to and including June 22, 2022.